Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mexico!!

Yep, we (my assistant Brandon and I) for Guadalajara, Mexico for a wedding, first thing in the morning... I was getting my gear ready for the trip when I realized how much STUFF I lug around to every wedding I shoot!

A few bodies, a few flashes and a bunch of other stuff!!

My favorite photo case is a by Porter Case- it doubles as a dolly... I use it on every trip because it is the max size for a carry-on (yes I have to carry all this stuff on the plane so it doesn't get swiped). I used it on a trip to the West Indes for a wedding and loaded it up with all our (mine and Jeni's) bags- like three large suit cases and a few smaller bags... Jeni was cruising through the airport like a celeb with just her purse on her shoulder while I easily rolled all our bags with ease!

Yes, this is a big plug for Porter Case- I sent my case in for some repairs about a week or so ago so it would be in top form for the trip... I called two days ago to check the status and make sure it would be here. The lady I spoke with totally stepped up and made sure I would have it by today... It came this morning... but, dang-it, it wasn't my case!!! It was a brand new one!!! No charge for the new case (mine was 2-3 years old and just beat on) and no charge for the $50 two day shipping charges!!

You just don't see service (outside EMP!) like that anymore!

Kick Butt Porter Case- they have my business for life!

No comments: