Tuesday, September 05, 2006

extra credit

Last week one of my couples was gracious enough to participate in my demo DVD. This is going to be the demo to top all demo's!! Alex and Julie Hill over at Elysium Productions are the coolest- they love helping people grow their business and find sucess. They have been so kind as to help produce it- and lucky me, they are the best in the business! Alex actually came over with his HD camera to get some footage of Zipporah and Oliver ( wedding was a couple of weeks ago) looking through their album and saying amazing things about their experience with me. I could've sat there all night listening to all the cool things they said.

After that we all headed to Salt Creek to get some footage of me shooting them- yes they got back in their suit and dress for me!! I took a few real shots while Alex was getting video- here's one:

Thanks guys, so much, for all your help. I am so lucky to be surrounded by such great people. Zippy and Ollie: Good luck in Chicago!! Talk soon!

No comments: