Wednesday, August 02, 2006

keyboard shortcuts

yep, it's been a week or so...

I was speaking with a couple of photographers the other day and they didn't know a shortcut I use often so I thought I would share it:

Ctrl Alt M or (Cmnd Alt M on Mac) which brings up the last curve you used... no need to save it and load it!
I tried using this in an action but it didn't work :(

This also works with levels and hue adjustments as well as others..... get 'er done-- quickly!!

A few others:
-Ctrl (Cmnd) + and - to zoom
-[ and ] to change brush size
-Ctrl Alt S to save as a copy
-Ctrl O to fit image on screen (or double click the hand tool)

There are many more, go to Edit, then Keyboard Shortcuts to see them all... also, while there, make your own for tasks you do most often- big time saver!!

be back soon

No comments: