Monday, August 07, 2006

The New Site is Live!!

Yes, the newest, coolest Eckman Maus Photography site is now live for all to see!!! There is a crazy number of images on it as I couldn't throw any more out... they are like my children... OK FREAK! enough!!

I love how much information and how many images I can have on it. And I can change anything I want anytime I want- instantly! Very cool designers: www.bludomain.com. They did my old site also...

They are going to add a very cool slideshow feature too... I just upload the images and make a slideshow right online. I will try to do one for every wedding...

Leave a comment, let me know how you like it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was told of your site by a friend who knows you, and now I am hooked. The slideshow is amazing and so is your photography. Thanks for the inspiration.