Wednesday, August 02, 2006

wedding websites

I know that everyone is offering wedding websites these days for the Bride and Groom. One of my new clients just emailed me a link to hers on Bed Bath and Beyond: http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/pwsLaunched.asp?ID=StevenandAngie2388610

It is a cool flash site but the text is a little small for this blind photographer....

If you are getting married, I think it is a great idea. One place to communicate with all your guests.... maybe put the url on the save the dates.....

joel

2 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

Okay, weird! Is that image of the stairs, and the bride and videographer in amalfi? I recogize it! What a crazy flashback! The site looks GREAT BTW!

Joel Eckman Maus said...

Yes Sara, it was in Amalfi- in the Piazza. We stayed one night there in a crazy hotel- they took our bags up with a little crane out the window because on the fifth floor with no elevator!!