Friday, July 21, 2006

crazy party last night




FYI: there will be no tips or tricks in this entry.

Last night I helped a friend out (Paul McKelvey) to cover a party in Beverly Hills- we were shooting for Jane Magazine. Heidi Klum was the host (she was there for about 30 min) and there were sponsors galore.

I have never been to a Hollywood party and was amazed at all the free stuff people get. The party was at the residence of James Goldstein (some crazy rich Hollywood guy). This place was the coolest house I had ever been in- it was designed in 1971 by Lautner- they call it 'The Lautner House'. It has been the subject of many magazine articles and many fashion shoots.

the master bedroom, yes that is downtown LA in the distance...

There were a few stars there, me, being the non-TV watcher didn't know anyone....

The biggest star I knew, besides Heidi was the son of the guy who started Jet Blue:

Just kidding, that's Brandon, my assistant and buddy!!

It was definitely a cool experience and would like to do it again sometime... it's a good way to get 'in' and shoot some cool weddings!!

1 comment:

Sara France Photography said...

That is why you are so productive! You do not watch any TV! I knew there was a trick! Would make this party more fun though. Let me know if you need an assistant next time!!