Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My First Magazine Article


So I was at a wedding planners meeting last night and finally met the editor of this little OC magazine who I have been emailing for the last couple of months- she requested some images from a recent wedding after seeing them online.

She was excited to finally meet me and to tell me I was in the current issue!! I was pretty excited about it and was showing everyone at the event- My first real magazine spread (the two pages above). The cool thing is that I am not even an advertiser- some other mags use images from weddings shot by their advertising photographers- so this is cool.

These little books get passed out all over OC- at many venues.

1 comment:

Sara France Photography said...

Great news! I think I was just looking at that mag yesterday with Lauren! Way to go!