Thursday, December 18, 2008

Keri and Will, Palos Verdes

Ok, still catching up with past weddings!! I should be caught in by next summer:)

Keri and Will got married at Will's parents' home in Palos Verdes- what a great place nestled in the woods with plenty of space for mature trees, horse trails and freedom.

The bad ass boys:
Keri and her mom are too cute!
We had a great time shooting with the horsies, Keri's pro huh?

Great decor!
Again, Keri's modeling skills coming out:
What a great view right out their back door:
Great shot, Stef!
And another:
And the group photo of nearly all the guests right after the ceremony, I was hanging upside down in a tree:) How peaceful at dusk is this place...
If I got married again (renewed my vows of course) I would definately want In-n-Out there... and I think Jeni might be into it too! Or maybe the taqueria truck!!Love these, they're so good!

First dance amidst the decor:
Here's to you! (notice the balanced light on the toaster and the toastee;) from off-camera strobes)Party animals!!

No comments: