Wednesday, December 10, 2008

12th Place- WPJA

I got the results from the latest contest at WPJA. I haven't submitted photos in long time- just too busy- but I obviously should more often!

Now, you may be thinking that 12th place is not such a big deal but this contest has thousands of amazing photographers from all over the world.

I have gotten as good as first in the past but I'm psyched to get in the top 20 any day!!


This is cool for John and Megan, the Bride and Groom too- they are totally into photography and were so great to work with.

I remember when I was shooting these one of the Dad's told me of his concern that I was shooting straight into the sun. I told him I was a pro and not to worry about it... jokingly of course- we all had a good laugh!!

See larger image HERE.
PS: no photoshop done here at all...

4 comments:

Kim said...

I was just thinking also that you must have photoshopped this. Impressive!

Joel Eckman Maus said...

nope, no PS here, LR to take out the dirt in the sky and minor global corrections, but it's pretty much straight outta the camera... love the Q-Flash!

Kim said...

I'm sorry, what does LR mean? I'm just learning Photoshop and that term is a new one.

Joel Eckman Maus said...

LR stands for Lightroom:)