Friday, December 05, 2008

Heather and Mike at Strawberry Farms Golf Course

Heather and Mike have been friends of mine for a long time- they're both partially in the wedding biz and I met them very early in my career- I think they were still in High School!! Dang I'm old!

They had an amazing wedding at Strawberry Farms Golf Course in Irvine- such a rad place to shoot. It all came together that day to make for such a great time for me and great images for them! The venue is killer to shoot, Heather and Michel are so cool and laid-back, the weather was perfect, I had my good friend, Mario there to second shoot... In addition to that Michelle from The Jones Victorian Estate was there to run the show perfectly!

Yes, Heather had these crazy-cool blue shoes on!
Add to the great day these parasols... even better!

The baby Chucks- so cool!





Gotta love the barn at Strawberry Farms!

These next two were actually taken during the reception- after dinner (this was 08/08/08). Heather is such a fan of photo that she seriously had been on the gallery of every shoot I have done in the past. I was actually a little scared knowing that she had seen all the great shots from lots of great weddings. I hoped that she didn't expect to get all the shots she saw from all the other weddings... After we got these shots at sunset I was relieved cause they're awesome! Heather and Michel said to grab them when the sun got nice and low (Mike knows about light, he's a videographer and cameraman!) so I did and woohoo!! Golden!


They had one of the coolest First Dances I've ever seen- a retrospective of pop music- and they killed it!

Love shooting at Strawberry Farms:Check more of their images on the slideshow HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Joel! You killed it! These are awesome!!!