Saturday, January 03, 2009

Caroline and Matt

Caroline and Matt got married at the Greek Orthodox church in Costa Mesa and had their reception at the Island Hotel in Newport. What a great day of shooting for sure- they were both great to be around.
This was my first wedding with Laurie Davies, wedding consultant extraordinaire. she was a pleasure to work with even though I stressed out her assistant a little not wanting to stop shooting at Back Bay. After shooting a bit she said we should start heading to the hotel. We were driving in front of the limo and after seeing the most spectacular setting ever they came around a corner to find me with my hands in a prayer position in front of my face begging to get a few more shots.... we got killer shots and made it to the hotel about two minutes late... dang I'm good!





I love Greek ceremonies!

In the parking lot of the church- I love the cropping qualities of a long lens!
Back Bay:






So fun!!!

1 comment:

sandie jo salisbury said...

Beautiful work! Love the dance shot withthe b+g!