Friday, October 05, 2007

San Fran with Nikki and Matt

I know, I know I have been a terrible blogger lately- it is so hard to find time these days! If you want to see how busy we've been have a look at the gallery site HERE.

I wanted to share a couple engagement shoots I has last weekend in San Francisco. Nikki and Matt are getting married in Laguna the Ritz Carlton next June because their families are all down here. They live in Alameda near Oakland and love their new town so they wanted to shoot up there... "Cool!" I said and this is what we got:

This is a forest where they jog all the time- soooo cool!!
Matt's idea to use the frame-
And accross the road in a little field-
Then over the Bay Bridge to San Fran:
A cool building we spotted while driving-

We had a blast- can't wait for the wedding! They were the coolest too- they followed me to drop off my rental car to shoot me over to the airport... I got there just in time... then we didn't board for a half hour or so- of course!

Thanks guys- cool trip!

No comments: