Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Caysen's Soccer!

I have had such an awesome time this season helping coach my son's team. They are so fun! ...I often get them too riled up!!! But I love to make them laugh and scream!

They had a game last Saturday and Jeni (my wife) got a few shots since I'm kinda busy running up and down the field coralling the kids in to go in the right direction.

A little pre-game warm up:
Cayse on his way to a goal!!
Gimme 10 Bud!
Another one!!
After the game:
I was so proud of my guy this weekend: He had score a few goals during the game and has about 10 under his belt for the season. During the game he got a break-away with a little guy on his team- Justin- who had never scored a goal. I yelled to Cayse to pass it to him and without hesitation he did just that. Justin scored and had the hugest smile on his face. Caysen was so proud and so was I. I love that guy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG... these pics are just too cute!!! Thx for sharing Joel!!

Anonymous said...

Your such a good dad!!!

Joel Eckman Maus said...

Thanks Stef, you're too cool.
Julie, Jeni's getting pretty good, huh?
joel