Friday, April 06, 2007

The New Studio!!

For those that haven't heard yet, we will be moving out of the home office and into a very cool space in Downtown Fullerton! The business is getting too busy to work from home any more and we need some employees to help with the workload to better serve our increasing number of clients.

Jeni will be doing the decorating of our new space. We will also have some help from my genious brother (Jeremy) as far as the layout and construction aspects- if you have seen our home, you can imagine how giddy I am to see what Jeni and Jeremy come up with!

We plan on having a big party to kickoff the opening, let me know if you would like to come! We also plan on having lots of reasons to come by the studio- point and shoot classes, photoshop classes, professional seminars by my colleuges and I, special discount studio session days, etc. There will also be a gallery showcasing local photographer's works to check out- new shows quarterly.

I got this photo today from my new landlord... This is the front of our building!! Our entrance will be on the left side of the building, the front will be a super nice wedding boutique- how cool, huh!
As you can tell, we are so excited to get in the new studio, however, they still have a lot of work to do rehabbing the 80+ year old building before we can get in. We are shooting for July, but we'll see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it.

Congratz...

Robert.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, this is sooo great, Joel! I'm really excited for you guys. I'm also looking forward to taking the classes. I need all the help I can get!

Congrats!

Vanessa