Monday, April 23, 2007

Jennifer and Pete

Last weekend's wedding was cool for many reasons: Jen and Eric were fun to shoot; The location was soo cool- the Hollywood Roosevelt, a circa 20's (I think) hotel right on Hollywood Blvd; And their coordinator was great to work with- Amy Zelinski.

I would love to shoot in LA more often, it's such a different feel than the OC- not better, just different.

In a little bar/ coffee shop in the hotel:
Amy asked "Where would you like to shoot the dress".

I replied "Right where it is will be perfect!"
The light in the room was great, there was a window to the right of her and there was another back behind her which made some cool rim light. I normally would expose her face correctly but I love the drama the side and rim lighting makes in this.
This was right in the room:
And in a dark stair well:
Jennifer and Pete were a lot of fun to work with. They will be moving back to his place in England in a few weeks- hopefully they'll refer me to some English Brides!! I would love to see that country!

Thanks guys!

No comments: