Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Vacation


Bay and Cayse with Santa "Would you like a cast

Oh my gosh! It has been so crazy around here with Christmas cards, shoots, print orders, etc. We need to take well deserved break from it all..... so we are.

We will be out of the office from December 23rd until January 2nd, 2007 (wow, it's here!).

The trip is going to be to El Dorado Hills (between Sacramento and Tahoe) where my uncle lives on a huge property with a few houses all the family gets to stay in- It's going to be great!

This will be the first time I will be with my other two brothers since we have all become photographers. My older brother Jeremy has been a hobbiest for 15 years or so (he's the one that got me interested way back.... now he's asking me for advice!) and my younger brother, Jonathan, has recently gotten in to it for his news site: www.bikeportland.org (the biggest bicycle site on the planet!). Jon has been getting some killer photos lately as you will see on his site. And Jer gets some great stuff too. I can't wait to have a little shoot out with them- there is so much to shoot there- lots of good nature and some cool old towns like Placerville.

The kids love it up there too! All the Maus cousins will be together to go nuts! They also love the horses and the wildlife.

I hope you all have a great holiday too!! Fun and Safe!

Cheers!
joel

No comments: