Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Christmas Cards

I have been doing many family shoots for the past month or two for Christmas cards and photo gifts. People still call to ask if there is time enough to do a shoot and get prints by Christmas.... With digital technology we can do a shoot, upload to the online gallery that night for customers to order and have prints the in the next day or two..... I love it!

Here is a card I just finished working on- I have been shooting this great family for the last three years and enjoy seeing the kids get older and older. They are great to work with too!!


Let me know what you think of this layout, it will be on the cover of a 5x7 folded greating card (I am doing so many of these this year but they all get a custom layout).

Give me a call if you would like to do a shoot!!

No comments: