Friday, July 18, 2008

Sammy Sue!!

I have been wanting to shoot little Samantha for a long time- you'd think I wouldn't have to wait too long considering she's my niece:) I have taken many shots of her since she was born but I really wanted to shoot her in the studio:
Created a custom Lightroom Preset just for this shoot. I love the high-contrast-but-still-kinda-vintage look. What do you think?


My favorite for last, this one's getting printed big for the studio!!
Thanks for the shoot Sammy-Sue. Just as I thought, super cute!!

Shooting Sammy for these great shots is just come full circle: her big brother was one of my first subjects when he was a baby- I got a first place in the first annual 'Zone One Student Exhibition' with a shot of him during my last semester at Orange Coast College- but I shot him with film and printed it in the darkroom!

No comments: