Saturday, August 02, 2008

Chicago!

Tracy and Jason were one of the most fun couples I've ever shot. They were so into photo, they were so not afraid to goof around and they were super creative.

One of Tracy's Bridesmaids was a sister to one of my past clients- she saw the slideshow at the reception and told Tracy she had to hire me! ...even if they had to take me to Chicago. I was a little hesitant at first because I had to miss the 4th of July with my family (we can see a huge show at Fullerton College right from our front yard:) but I was so excited to shoot in Chicago I just gave my babies a little more love to make up for it...

I was so glad I went- what an awesome place to shoot!!

The church the day before: Exploring downtown the night before- scouting shoot locations:

The Wedding Day!!:
Tracy was sooo fun to shoot!
Amazing old church in River Forest





After the church we drove into the city for a few shots...
SUCH a cool bridge!


Then off to the forest preserve out by the reception...

Amazing room at European Crystal Banquets with full draping and uplighting- loved the painted ceilings!




Another satisfied customer:)


Check out more photos on their SLIDESHOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel did such a great job at this wedding. He caught the spirit of the day and captured pure joy in every shot. Each picture is like a portrait--a work of art.
Thank you so much for making my daughter's wedding day live on forever....
Annette Callari
Mother of the Bride