Friday, April 04, 2008

Sebastian and Gentry

Sebastian and Gentry had their commitment ceremony at the always fun to shoot Muckenthaler in Fullerton- Love this place!

This was my first ever commitment ceremony and I had a blast. These two and their friends had so much fun; the decor was amazing thanks to Urban Gardner in Newport Coast and Colette's Catering from right here in Fullerton; and the sun was on our side for spectacular light!
Great ceremony!
Being a 'plant guy' I loved the centerpieces: they were all living plants in cool urns!
So many cool textures at 'The Muck'.
Like I said: They had a blast!
I like the effect I got with the rings. I shot this on top of a glass display case in the gallery using the brightly colored mosaics in the background for the cool blurry color.

No comments: