Monday, April 28, 2008

Lindsay and Brett

Lindsay and Brett were great fun to work with. They got married in an Armenian church which was just beautiful. It was my first Armenian ceremony- what a cool experience! I couldn't wait to get home to tell Caysen (my son) that they wore crowns during the ceremony!!:) He loved it!

Gorgeous!:
The church:


Great couple to shoot- so easy to make look amazing!Brett was a bit of a goofball at times- we got along just fine!!
The reception was at the Newport Beach Marriott- the staff there was very respectful and treated us like guests- love it. They did however warn me (three times) that the Bride didn't like the garage doors here- I asked her and she left it up to me- I thought the lines were great and love what we got!


They actually booked Stefanie to shoot their wedding- I never booked so I came along to help out!

No comments: