Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Busy Weekend- Stefanie and Travis

Another engagement shoot- this one was of Stefanie and Travis at Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica. They are planning an amazing smaller wedding with family and close friend at Shutters next month.

I know I say it all the time, but these two were so great to work with- we had a blast! (I guess I just love my job:) Their coordinator, Terri Doria had to pry my camera from my hands because I wouldn't stop!!:)Love the wavy fences- remind me of the East Coast.

Cool vent for a big building next to the beach.
We found this awesome brick building with a fire escape- I don't get to shoot many of these so I was stoked!
We all had a great time- Terri was relieved because she found me online and we never met until the shoot. She said "I was a little worried because you never know what you'll find on the internet but you are great!"

Looking forward to this wedding as well!

No comments: