Wednesday, August 01, 2007

San Diego

The Hotel Del is one of the coolest places to shoot I've been to. I shot a wedding there last year and met Emily Smiley, a coordinator, and have built a good relationship since then. She referred me this wedding which was so much fun.

It was the second marriage for both Michael and Sonia so they wanted to make the day special but not over-the-top. They wanted to make is personal and comfortable for their guests and their children- The succeeded in every way!

The ceremony was on the lawn- the ocean was behind me. The bridal party consisted of just their children- so cool!
Love the light in this hallway!
Sonia's daughter- look at those eyes!
The happy couple!:
Cool alter- I stuck my remote camera right up in the roof...

To get this shot of the kiss without being intrusive:

No comments: