Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Rich and Jen

Rich and Jen were so great to work with- they we big fans and trusted me to do whatever I wanted which always makes for great photos. To be honest I wasn't too excited about shooting in Santa Fe Springs because I didn't think there were any cool wedding venues there- ignorance limited my excitement- terrible.
When I walked into the courtyard of the 100+ year old Clarke Estate I was super stoked to be there. The light was bouncing all over the place: off the walls, through the arches, into the hallways- awesome!!
Add these two factors together and you have the making of some great wedding photos.

Jen's lips:
Coolest columns- everything was smooth concrete- love it!
Hot momma- I told her to be serious... right at this moment the Bridesmaids were harassing her to make her laugh:)
Rich
Cool architecture at the estate
The secret remote camera- the half person standing on the far left of this image was me firing this camera that made this shot- I was solo!
These two are crazy in love!
And, don't forget the coolest: a huge bamboo forest! So fun to shoot!
Reception under the trees.
Can't wait to go back!

No comments: