Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Montana!

Yep, yessiree, Montana.

I had a wedding there this past Friday- what a beautiful place to shoot!! This wedding took place at the Rockin' TJ Ranch at the West end of Bozemon.

I just loved this shot on the gravel- notice the flip-flop tan-- my kind of girl!
I just loved the grass and weeds. This effect was done in Lightroom.
The fences are great to shoot on, I want to bring one home next time,,,, oh, and a big ol' red barn!
Aren't Lyle and BreAnn just the cutest? Lyle is a graphic designer and amazing artist in his own right so it was a relief when he approved of the images on the slideshow at the reception- actually loved them!
Yep, gotta love the fence!... and their expressions!

I can't wait to take the kids up there, I'm going to start planning a trip for next summer. So many cool places to go- so little time. Maybe I'll have to take the whole summer off!!

Check out more images on their slideshow HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whole summer off?? Have you lost your mind? So many people here in the O.C. would be without fantastic wedding images. You just can't do that to your hometown :)

Hollye said...

Fantastic shots!
BTW, thanks for trying to help me out last weekend. We managed to pull through and make it out ok. :-)
cheers,
hollye