Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wedding Photos in Fullerton

I met Carole and Tom at a wedding I shot at the Richard Nixon Library over a year ago. I was excited when they said they were getting married at the First Methodist Church in Downtown Fullerton- it's so close to my house I hear the bells ring every hour on the hour. I love it.

Carole got ready at her friend's place:

All her girls signed her shoes with well wishes:
Tom's Dad and his two boys at the church:
Cool church, huh?
The bridal party at a pet store in Fullerton. I drive past this lime green pet store all the time to get to the freeway and have always wanted to shoot here. You should've seen Carole's face when I suggested stopping by the pet store to shoot some portraits!!! Luckily we got there right before they closed!
check out more wedding photos HERE.

No comments: