Friday, May 18, 2007

Julie and Mike in NY

I know I say this all the time but Julie and Mike were total pro's during our shoot!! I can't wait for their wedding.

The shoot was fun, we started in Central Park then went across the street to shoot in front of the Brownstones- such a cool place to shoot. I could have continued well into the night... but Jeni, Bailey, and Caysen were getting a little bored.

Yes Bay and Cayse were right there- they were so good!! They just hung out like little angels.. at one point they were being a little too quite... they had gotten into the candy we got at FAO Schwartz ('The biggest and coolest toystore in the world!'- according to Bay and Cayse).

It was great meeting Julie and Mike in person- they booked over the phone. I shot Julie's friend's wedding so she was only going off of her recommendation and the website- love it!!

Central Park: (no, we didn't place the perfect leaves there...)
I told you they were good- especially Julie:
This scene gave me a kind of nostalgic feeling so I gave it the old fashioned treatment in Lightroom.

Over by the Brownstones:
See you guys at Surf and Sand on August 25th (the wedding)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joel, great shoot! Your couple is totally hot and looks like they will be fun at the wedding. FAO Swartz is a must when you have the munchkins... Let's talk soon!