Friday, February 16, 2007

Wedding Life Orange County

Last Sunday was the first episode of Wedding Life Orange County (channel 31 on Cox in southern OC at 10am)!! Alex Hill, the creator, is a long time friend of mine- met him in the wedding business four or five years ago.

Alex had this great idea to create a trustworthy resource to find all types of wedding professionals in the area- from coordinators to photographers. The great thing is that he hand picked the best vendors in the area to keep the credibility of the business high.

Now, this vision did not just include a website with links... he wanted it to be very interactive and information based. He has created a weekly TV show about wedding planning and styles, a very cool interactive website, a location to view vendor's work and portfolios, and, in the future, a magazine or catalog of the vendors.

Of course, I was invited to join and did- I think any resource that is truly information based is a good one. I was unable to view last week's show... as I am in North OC... and we don't have cable!!

This upcoming show (this Sunday at 10am) will be my television debut!! I will be in this next episode so check it out!! there is also a cool commercial Alex made for me.

No comments: