Friday, February 16, 2007

Kyle

A couple weeks ago I did a shoot to help the brother of one of my grooms get a modeling portfolio started. We shot around Fullerton a bit and had a great time! Kyle was fun to shoot and did a great job for his first time out.

next to the mechanic shop:across the street at the antique shop- loved the brick color and the reflection in the windows!then we went over to the tracks to get some shots. I brought a chair from the living room to use as a prop- Jeni is such a good sport for letting me take it!!
as you can tell, I was using an off-camera flash (nikon's wireless sb-800) . While we were shooting on one track, a train was coming on the next track over. I wanted to get some blur so I quickly adjusted my rig to get some blur and got the shot below... he was going about 50. he blew his horn right as he passed and I just about soiled myself!! here you can see the setup- pretty fancy, huh?

No comments: