Friday, November 14, 2008

A Night in Fullerton- Art Walk

I participated in Night in Fullerton back in 2003 when I had works on display at the Village Art Center- now my neighbor. This year my own studio was on the tour- how cool! There was an OK turnout as the tour has been in spring in the past- some people were a little thrown off the change...

It was great watching visitors looking over my work and it was great to get so many new people into the studio- many didn't even know we were here! I also had to keep reminding people that we have been in business in Fullerton for nearly nine years now- we're not a brand new studio, we'

These are a few of the favorites:


Here's how we set it up, my brother Jeremy (saving me again) installed this cable the night before the show and I found these cool silver binder clips and that was that- I told Jeni everything would be fine as she was stressing about my last-minute-as-usual character flaw.
We had a nice steady stream of guests- so much fun!

Thanks so much to all who supported me/us, we had a great time. And thanks to the Fullerton Museum Center for doing a great job of putting it all together! Can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Looks like it was a success, the wire was a great way to display the art, the brick made a great contrast/background. Some of the best ideas are generated under "Last Minute' stress....