Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Caysen's 6!!

I can't even believe my little guy is already six years old! He reads like an eight year old, rides his bike with the best of them and plays soccer like a champ too, but I can't even wrap my head around this whole '6' thing!!

He lucked out because his end-of-the-year soccer party was on his birthday (this past Sunday) so he essentially had two parties. Actually the party at home was pretty mellow:)
Here he is with his chuckeecheesey cake.And the trophy ceremony.Yes, that's Jeni, she was the asst. coach, we trade every year, I got to coach Bay's team this year...
And at home with his sis and cousins:Opening an awesome piece of artwork from his cousin- love the homemade gifts!!Yes, David loves Fox because he's a 'motocrosser' and draws the logo all the time.If you know Cayse and noticed his hair is shorter- he got it cut off the day before. If you didn't know he used to have hair that just came straight down all the way around- over his eyes a little. Wanted to try spiking it like a 3rd grader at school:)

I love you, bud, happy birthday!

1 comment:

Jake said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.