Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Night at the Mission Inn

The Mission Inn is just amazing! I wish I could've shot for a few more days:) I asked Sri and Keith if they'd be OK missing their reception- Sri said "YES!" 'course that's just crazytalk but it would've been so fun to shoot a couple more hours!

I met Sri while shooting a wedding at Salt Creek Grill a few years ago- she loved my stuff and started referring me. Now she's working at the Montage-I am always totally honored to shoot for people in the biz and who get super excited about my work.

The used-to-be-silver- shoes. Sri and Keith are total rebels- so fun!
Definitely at the top of the list as one of my most attractive bridal parties!

The Mission Inn is so cool to shoot- did I say that already??
Love this, June and Sri are adorable:)
Bad A** Boys. Keith is in an 80's cover band called Boys of Summer they rocked the reception!

Right before the ceremony:

I took a gamble by running up here to get this shot and I think it was well worth it!! Love the facade here.
Super dark chapel so I used studio light off to the right of this shoot- nice light, huh?


Another shot with off-camera flash... and the fisheye which I don't bust out too often.



Who says you can't shoot in full sun?
This location was Sri's only request- so stinking cool!
A little later I went back to get this in perfect light- love this time of day no matter where I am.

I have wanted to shoot at the Mission Inn in Riverside for the last five years or so. Did it match up to my expectations, way surpassed.

What a great day- Stefanie was my 2nd, Sri and Keith were gorgeous and so fun to shoot, and the venue was spectacular- I love my job:)

Check the slideshow HERE, enter 'keithsri'.

No comments: