Friday, September 12, 2008

9/11- 102 Minutes

I thought about September 11 all day yesterday then sat down for a little TV last night and watched 102 Minutes on the History Channel- wow.
I totally remember my day on 09/11/01 (I heard about the first crash on the radio then saw the second crash on a little minimart TV when I stopped for gas) and remember having that feeling of emptiness in my stomach but I never really got a feel for how it was to actually be there.

102 Minutes was made from random people's video and audio recordings. This made for a very real feeling for how it must've been on the crappiest day in American History.

Viewer discretion is advised but it's not gruesome, just very dramatic- I cried a few times watching it... like had-to-catch-my-breath cried.

Have a good day, be thankful for your life and don't worry about the little things- family and the human race is all that's truly important.

peace

No comments: