Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're In!!

Yes, we moved in last week- still getting things squared away. I love what Jeni created here, I'm just waiting on some big prints so people know it's a photo studio!

This is the reception area:
Lots of little girly things for sale...


Jeni got this super cool line of frames to carry:

Cute cards...
More old frames:)
And other odds and ends!

Yep, more old frames-
We also have the Mindy Weiss Bridal Shower collection:
The shooting area with a few props to shoot on:



Like it? Let me know what you think- leave a comment!

We are open every day but Monday and Sunday so swing by to check it out!!

I'll get a few more shots up once we have some prints on the walls:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel & Jeni...Thanks for sharing more pictures of the studio...simply Ravishing!!! Jake and I will drop by soon ...can't wait to be customers too!
I'll start spreading the news....
-Hillary

Anonymous said...

this is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joel,

Congrats!! The studio looks sweet...I'm sure you are very happy! Have a terrific summer.

Cheers,

Joe @ TTDweddings.com

Zoƫ said...

Awesome photo studio! The pictures of that wedding are great, too!

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's fabulous! Congratulations Joel and Jenni! Ron and I stopped by last night and peeked through the windows. Your new digs are AMAZING!

The Actual Joey Himself said...

That is a sweet set up!