Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bianca and Eric in Cabo

Cabo has been a blast- Bianca and Eric have taken the best care of us with the amazing all-inclusive hotel for five days, the transfers to the hotel and our first ever first class flight.
The wedding was amazing, a little hot, but amazing. The super blue skies, the crazy yellow hotel, the emerald green ocean- a photographer’s paradise!
Bianca looked amazing- her open-mouthed laugh was contagious- we were all laughing as I got easy, awesome shots!





























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shots look awesome. I miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Joel the pics are amazing!! Thanks so much for all you and Jeni did! I can't say thanks enough!! Everyone is on pins and needles waiting to see them so I'll need to send out the link to the slideshow. I love every single shot :)