Thursday, October 19, 2006

Shilo Eatin' Sand


I had the great pleasure in shooting a new baby last weekend. Shilo is the daughter of past wedding clients Ian and Sara. They had such a cool wedding in San Diego a few years ago. Shilo is just plain CRAZY cute!

Daddy kinda likes his little girl.... KINDA?
she makes Mommy smile a lot too!

Shilo is so lucky to have parents that love her so so much. And even though they are new to the Mommy and Daddy thing , they are total pros!!
I love it, Sara just emailed me:

"Okay they are AMAZING! Seriously I started to cry when I saw my little baby. I don't know how we are going to pick and choose!
Thank you SO much Joel for capturing so many special moments and for capturing the true happiness that Ian and I feel when we are with our baby girl. You have an amazing gift... and well, you definitely have lifetime clients in us.
Thank you again...
Sara"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, I love these pics!!!