Friday, October 06, 2006

horsie pics


Had a shoot last Sunday- I know a little slow posting- at a ranch in Murieta. It was such a cool place, very relaxing and soothing. I hope to get the kids out for a horsie ride soon. The weather was just perfect: it was a little cloudy when I got there, then, as the sun went down the clouds broke up and this awesome light was coming through the trees and spots of blue skies were showing through.
The kids were a riot- each with their unique personalities. The youngest broke the record for the time it takes to smile or laugh at me.... she was a hard ball for sure.

Click here and enter 'martin' in the box.

So here's the tip as this is a 'tips and tricks' blog: don't pop open reflectors around horses... especially if a seven year old is holding the reigns!! Horses don't like them so much and may bolt- I learned that one the hard way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you didn't swing by our place? HOW RUDE!! J/K! awesome pics!