Sunday, May 28, 2006

hello all

Wow, finally a blog for emp. My bro (bikeportland.org) is a diehard blogger and word-of-mouth marketer and has been telling me to start a blog for some time. I just didn't think I had time... but I am stoked to share some of my photo and photoshop knowledge with others, so I guess I will make time.

I have felt that what I know in these two fields is nothing special- many people already know this stuff, but the more I talk about what I do/learn with others I find that people are stoked to get the info.

What a great time to start a blog, I am leaving in three days for a shoot in Italy- I will be there for two weeks, which means I won't be posting for two weeks... whatever, at least I'm trying, Jonny (bro).

So, check back for some cool tips, tricks, ideas, experiments, etc. Anything photo and photoshopish....

Cheers

2 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

Can't wait for pics from Italy! I am glad your bro talked you into it!

Anonymous said...

Joel, Your mother is so proud of you and your family, and she is really jazzed about your new blog. Beautiful children! Enjoy every moment with them...Sue