Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jean & Rob's Engagement Session at the Fair

What a fun shoot this was!!

We went a little before the sun went down so there was really cool light. I love it when the lights of the fair balance with a nice blue sky at twilight...

This was Jean and Rob's second (they wanted two- not a re-shoot!) engagement shoot- their first was in Downtown Fullerton, so they will be total pros at their wedding!! ...coming up quick at the end of the month.

I love these food stands for backgrounds- all the color and craziness:
So much Fun!

I said I would suffer through one ride knowing that I would feel queezy for the rest of the night... they picked a good one!
This ferris wheel is where Rob proposed!!! How cool!
Can't wait for their wedding at the Huntington Hyatt!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww! i love the fair! the photos look sooo good and they make we wanna be there. Can't wait to see the wedding pix :)