Monday, June 25, 2007

Passports

I couldn't believe it, we were totally stressed about getting passports for the kids in time for our trip to Playa del Carmen (I have a wedding there on July 2) and we got them nine days after applying at the Placentia Library!

We have heard all these crazy stories about people that applied 6-8-10 months ago and still haven't received them yet. We've heard about the crazy lines at the passport agency in LA. We heard about people having to reschedule or cancel their trips alltogether because they couldn't get their passports.

What a crazy thing that we got them so fast! No idea how or why... We actually got a notice in the mail today- three days after we got the passports- saying that they had received our apps. and that we could check the status online... what!

They must've swooped right through on accident... whatever works!!

I'll post images when we get back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy! You got them in record time without paying the express fee, wow! I'm still waiting on my new one from the renewal... It's been ten years, I'm going to do a blog post with my old passport photo and the new one! vcs