Friday, March 28, 2008

Mountain Biking

I've been riding mountain bikes for over 15 years now (never broken a bone, I'd like to add:) . My excitement for riding comes and goes over the years but I have been super excited about riding for the last few months. This is due partly to the fact that I got a new- SWEET - bike and also to the fact I found some killer new trails (to me) not far from home!

This new area is in the Eastern part of Chino Hills State Park. I've ridden every trail in the Western half for the last 10 years or so but rarely got into the other half- Such fun stuff!

I have been taking my point-and-shoot every now and then- I'm so used to the quality of my real cameras that I end up using the poor quality to add to the feel of the image.

This is on East Fence Line Trail in December- now the plants are over 6' tall and it's pretty much not ridable. I can't wait for it to open up again- there's lots of this type of riding then it drops pretty good for some cool downhill and up again for a killer climb!Powerlines in the early morning fog-
This was sunrise- about seven shots stitched together in Photoshop.

So cool to see horses hanging out right by the trail!



Take a minute to critique- Thanks!

No comments: